As leaders in the boiler industry we provide all types of services
utilizing boilers and pressure vessels to produce steam & hot
water in the most efficient manner.
ENERGY RESOURCES CORPORATION
Industrial Boilers Service & Repair | Low NOx Burners
Code of Ethics and Competency Guide
ERC has certified all of its employees with the Code of Ethics and Competency Guide. This guide lists 10 requirements that all of our employees must agree to. This is just one more way that ERC protects our customers like no other company in this industry does. The 10 requirements are below:
1. I take pride in the work that I do and I will treat my customers as if they were members of my family.
2. I would not take advantage of my family so neither will I take advantage of a customer.
3. I will always be prepared for the service call to the best of my ability.
4. I will be sure to take all parts needed for the service call before I leave the office.
5. I will try to anticipate any additional parts needed for each service call.
6. I will act professionally and courteously at all times.
7. I will always be conscious of the importance of my customer’s uninterrupted production.
8. I will not waste time on a service call.
9. I have at least 5 years of experience in the industry.
10. Because of the superior work and service I will perform for my customer, I will never lose sleep over their security.
You can download your own copy of the Code of Ethics and Competency Guide on the right side of this webpage.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Copyright Energy Resources Corporation, Fresno, California
2190 E. McKinley Ave.
Fresno, CA 93703
P: (559) 438-4383
F: (559) 438-4389
Licenses & Certifications
General B Classifications